Identity Week Asia is starting next week and we hope you’re just as excited as we are.
With the virtual event platform, you can create a personal schedule by bookmarking the sessions you want to attend.
Key sessions you simply can’t miss:
Forgeries, Fakes and Counterfeits: Fighting Document Fraud
Document fraud is a huge threat to the national security of countries in Asia and beyond. This opening session of the Secure Credentials channel delves into the latest document fraud trends across Asia and beyond, as well as new initiatives to detect forgeries, fakes and counterfeits.
- Moderator: Sascha Fuls, General Manager, OVD Kinegram Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Donato Colucci, Senior Immigration and Border Management Specialist, IOM, Thailand
- Emma Wagner, Forensic Document Examiner, Department of Home Affairs, Australia
Joel Zlotnick, Physical Scientist, US Department of State, United States
Countering Next Generation Biometric Threats
Biometric technologies have the potential to revolutionise the identity landscape, but continual innovation is needed to protect systems against new emerging threats. Panellists will examine the latest trends in biometric fraud, including the rise of deepfakes, and case studies exploring potential solutions to these threats.
- Moderator: Lavi Lazarovitz, Head of Security Research, Cyberark Labs, Israel
- Suraiya Jabin, Professor at Department of Computer Science, Jamia Millia Islamia, India
- Rob Mungovan, Chief Commercial Officer, Aware, United States
Chris Piehota, Former Executive Assistant Director, Chief of FBI Science and Technology Program, FBI, United States
Innovations in Enrolment and Issuance
Issuing authorities continue to look at digitalizing the process for verifying identity, and the need for innovations particularly in remote enrolment and issuance, has been accelerated by lockdowns around the world.
The final session of the Taking Identity Credentials Digital channel assesses the importance of system security and information accuracy, the potential for mobile technology for intelligent data capture, and next steps for issuing identities securely while ensuring high quality customer service.
- Moderator: Tony Dean, Director, Tony Dean Consulting, United Kingdom
- Kenny Ching, Head of Sales, Asia Pacific, HID Global, Hong Kong
- Yusuf Khan, Solutions Architect, Digital Identity and Trust Services, Smart Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Cassandra Meagher, Executive Director, Service Victoria, Australia
- John Rule, Committee Member, (ISO) SC 37 WG3, Australia