More than a rising trend or a business challenge, cybercrime is the product of a deep, complex and fully developed underground economy. And the more you know about it, the better your odds of protecting your data and your business.
Join experts from Juniper Networks and the RAND Corporation for an overview of new research about the economics of cybercrime. Findings that reveal a rapidly maturing cybercrime economy that is spawning a more diverse and challenging threat landscape.
RAND researchers will discuss:
- Current and historical trends in cybercrime methods and tools
- How the black and grey market for vulnerabilities shapes the criminal landscape
- Key indicators of cybercrime market maturation
Juniper experts will outline:
- How organizations can use these findings to help inform a better and more active defense strategy
- Breaking the cybercrime economic model with advanced intrusion deception technologies
Register to watch by clicking here