G2E Asia @ the Philippines, the newest addition to the G2E Asia event series, made its official debut in Manila. With the support of the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), the two-day show, from Dec. 3 – 4, 2019 marked a milestone for G2E Asia, which serves to connect gaming’s leading suppliers and operators with visitors of the most important gaming and entertainment countries in Asia.
The show saw success across several key areas:
- More than 50 exhibitors and sponsors
- 8,000 square meters of exhibition space
- 3,795 total visitors in attendance
- 544 delegates in attendance for the conference program
“We were delighted with the number and quality of visitors to the trade show,” said Michael Cheers, IGT Sales Director, Asia. “It has helped us drive our business further forward in the region, gave us a valuable opportunity to show our strong array of approved games and full portfolio of electronic table games, bingo, and systems solutions.”
Giorgio Abbiati, CEO of Abbiati Casino Equipment, expressed his team’s satisfaction with the event. “The majority of the visitors have come from the Philippines and other ASEAN countries. Considering the growing market here, we think that G2E Asia @ the Philippines is an important ‘must-attend’ event.”
G2E Asia @ the Philippines offered participants unparalleled networking opportunities with gaming operators and professionals from the Philippines and neighboring countries:
- The 2019 G2E Asia @ the Philippines Product Awards ceremony and dinner on Dec. 3 at the Marriott Manila, honored four product category winners:
- Best bingo solution: FBM, New Galaxy Machine
- Best sports betting solution: 1XBET Bookmaker Software and Mobile App
- Best online gaming solution: PK Internet Technology, Earl Gaming
- Best electronic gaming solution: IGT, Ying Cai ShenTM multi-level progressive game
- The invitation-only Gaming Executives Reception, held Dec. 3, offered senior-executive networking opportunities for the industry’s most prominent participants.
- Segmented industry meet-ups provided a variety of networking opportunities throughout the two-day event, including table games, slots, and iGaming networking.
G2E Asia returns to Macau May 19-21, 2020, at the Venetian Macao.